1. I have to photograph and pet any horse I see.
2. Seaweed nail polish. "Uh Oh Roll Down The Window" by O.P.I. (Yes I drove 25 minutes into the city to buy a nail polish)
3. The pine trees along the cost my great-grand-dad helped to sow while he was working as a gardener in a castle after being in the French Calvary during the WWI.
4. Stroll on my favourite beach.
5. Stroll on a secret desert pebble beach we discovered near Perros-Guirec after taking a forbidden path.
6. Day out in a stud farm for a work horse beauty show. That gives you an idea of the size of their feet...
7. Today's lunch starter. More on that soon.