30/07/2012

Stag/Hen do








Saturday was our shared Stag/Hen do. We don't get the partying separately as if it was the last time you could party. Getting married doesn't change a thing for us, in the way that we don't party more or less, we use to party together as friends and nothing has changed. It was just a great time with friends and I really enjoyed myself.

We started out for "French" food (a lot of cheeses involved) in Primrose Hill Park. I've never been there before, you get a nice view over London town. I was given my tiara and sash and Tom his Harry Potter glasses and wand. It was apparently the most English thing they found. I do believe them.






We then headed to Camden town, to one of my favourite place, the 55 bar. It's a cocktail bar where you can drink the best mojitos. Happy hour, 2 for 1. Good deal, it's usually packed and almost impossible to sit. When the happy hour is done, it is a bit above our budget so we went to the Blues Kitchen. At that point we all needed food and ended up ordering a proper dinner. It was actually very nice and we'll remember to go back there to grab a bite. We stayed for a few more drinks and all went home. It was very civilised and exactly what we wanted. A lot of laughter and drinks and good time with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment