02/03/2014

What I want to wear /2



For the first time in the past two days, the Internet seems to finally be working, I'm taking the opportunity to post this and hopefully I'll be back on my schedule next week. It didn't help that I finished late most nights, worked more hours for the fashion week and still have my ear infection after almost 4 weeks now. I want to die. Or cut my ear off.

Anyway, I need this dress. That would cheer me up. I have a slight obsession with anything with an open back, I find it far more seductive than any cleavage or short dress. It's all about subtlety and suggestion.

Dress: & Other Stories
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Perfume: Coco Chanel
Rings: H&M
Bracelet: Asos
Current read: Dante's Inferno
Boots: Urban Outfitters (old)

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the seductiveness of the open back (though sheer... not subtle though).
    I'd say Van Gogh you ear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing this dress today!
    This shirt makes me think of you everyday at work http://www.stories.com/Ready-to-wear/Blouses_Shirts/Mulberry_silk_blouse/582945-594470.1 !

    ReplyDelete