28/01/2014

Song of the day #29

We are now settled in Paris and I'm managing to get more or less wifi in the room. I have a new schedule for the new year and new ideas so let's hope the Internet will cooperate with me, it is a random and moody thing up here. Up here is a single room of 13 m² with a bed, shower, sink and a table under the roof of an old building, up seven floors without a lift. It sounds terribly romantic to live in a typical Parisian bedroom with a curved wall under a cliché grey tin roof. It is actually unpractical, cold and damp, but I'm happy to be here. I hadn't realise that I had been missing Paris and its gardens, its museums and its buildings. I still don't know what the future holds and I am terrified, but let's forget about this for a minute and let's enjoy a song instead.

Jacques Dutronc - Il est cinq heure, Paris s'éveille

No comments:

Post a Comment