04/07/2013

V&A




















The Victoria and Albert museum is one of my favourite place in London. I mean how not to love a place dedicated to art, design and fashion. I've been there many times but I never get tired of it, I'm actually pretty sure I have pictures on some film rolls I need to finish. It was the first time I was going there with my Canon ESO and I took this opportunity to experiment with the manual settings. I still need to learn a bit more.

This was a couple of weekends ago, when the weather was still chilly and we were mostly getting rained on every time we were stepping outside. For a few minutes the sun stopped playing shy and came out, just long enough for us to take off our coats and sit in the courtyard. I couldn't resist a little bit of fashion afterwards, this 1930's long white flowers pattern dress is beyond perfection, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment