05/05/2012

Where to start





So here I am.

I am not sure yet exactly what this is going to be. But it has been on my mind for a while so might as well give it a try. I want to share things I have an interest in. Like gardening, while living in a flat in London. Taking pictures, mainly analog. Discovering lomography and failling less and less. Travelling, anywhere, everywhere. Cooking with my husband to be, Tom. And finding good addresses around London and the world. Mainly London so far.

I hope I won't ramble too much. And I hope it'll be of any interest for anyone.

So here I am.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. First attempt at gardening
2. Canon T70, Diana +, Instax
3. First attempt with the Instax, memories of Dover



No comments:

Post a Comment